What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB German P10 Manual

ENDER

Staff member
Looking for the correct manual that would have come with a P10. @Lamont @jetnspector - you may have an example that I could reference while on the hunt.

And any details as to what would have accompanied the package too.

Thanks

Lamont

Staff member
Looking for the correct manual that would have come with a P10. @Lamont @jetnspector - you may have an example that I could reference while on the hunt.

And any details as to what would have accompanied the package too.

Thanks
I'm afraid not. The only P10 manuals I have ever had in my possession came with a P10 Jubilee. Part of the reason for that is, unlike the P8/USP where P8's were sold on the German civilian market, P10's were 99% only a police issue firearm, German civilians got the USP Compact. This means no P10 manuals coming into civilian hands with the guns. P10's are either still in service or not being released/destroyed when they come offline. P10's sold to gov't entities possibly came in a cardboard box with label although I can't say for sure having never seen that. I'll keep an eye out though.

AGG

Staff member
Previously Sold: :)

Contact Seller: ;)

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
@AGG Thanks for that find. Trying unsuccessfully to message through the German eBay site. Clearly I should have taken German in high school lol

ETA: using a PC instead of my phone was much easier. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Lamont

Staff member
Yeah I do all that kind of stuff from my laptop. Phone browser vs. Laptop browser is no contest, not for my stuff anyway. Will they ship to the states? I have a German Amazon account but a lot of stuff (most) will not ship to the USA from there and vice versa.

Shows 2 sold, 0 left for me. Nothing on Amazon.de

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

Yeah I do all that kind of stuff from my laptop. Phone browser vs. Laptop browser is no contest, not for my stuff anyway. Will they ship to the states? I have a German Amazon account but a lot of stuff (most) will not ship to the USA from there and vice versa.

Shows 2 sold, 0 left for me. Nothing on Amazon.de
Makes sense on AMAZON.DE… Just didnt think about it… im slow that way! 😞
So do you have to create a separate account or does the US account work with the same sign-in?
M.

ENDER

Staff member
Yeah… Im slow this morning! I actually meat to reply to @AGG but @Lamont feel free to answer if you know! I value everyone’s knowledge!
M.
Can't speak for Amazon, but my eBay login did work for the German eBay site. I contacted the seller. If he can read my message in English, we'll find out if he comes accross another manual.