What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heckfire trigger

Vinz Klortho

Do you mean H-E-double-hockey-sticks-Fire?
I dont mean to be a buzz-kill but I'm going to pass on intentionally giving up contact between my shoulder and a rifle so I can go ra-ta-tat-tat.

There's a video on YT of a guy shooting a PTR91 with a binary trigger pack in it. He tries a mag dump and I swear the last 4 or 5 rounds ended up over the berm and off the reservation.
He fairly lost control of it and had the rifle up against his shoulder. Yes, 9mm and 30cal are apples and oranges admittedly.

bystok

It is an excellent 2 stage trigger and will work with the entire 90 series guns......If I had one gripe it would be the trigger profile is a little slim for my liking....an easy upgrade if you want a better than stock trigger pull on your 90 series guns

AGG

Staff member
Go with the totally legal, old school crank, TRI-BURST. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

SubRosa

A Heckfire is not the same as a Hellfire trigger.

SR

UltraFudd

Go with the totally legal, old school crank, TRI-BURST. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony
Wow, do they still make those? I had some springy piece-o-crap back in the day that screwed onto a trigger guard and was meant to bump-fire it.

Never worked right and I finally threw it in the trash because I was afraid I’d come home some day and find my dog dead and the house burned down.

AGG

Staff member
Wow, do they still make those? I had some springy piece-o-crap back in the day that screwed onto a trigger guard and was meant to bump-fire it.

Never worked right and I finally threw it in the trash because I was afraid I’d come home some day and find my dog dead and the house burned down.

Sounds like what you may have had--- discontinued. ;)

Tony

Attachments

• Tri-Burst AR-15.jpg
    Tri-Burst AR-15.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Tri-Burst AK.jpg
    Tri-Burst AK.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 5

BlastRadius

It is an excellent 2 stage trigger and will work with the entire 90 series guns......If I had one gripe it would be the trigger profile is a little slim for my liking....an easy upgrade if you want a better than stock trigger pull on your 90 series guns
Have you used it on something other than a 94/mp5 type gun?