What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HECKLER & KOCH P8A1 9MM FACTORY NEW IN BOX GERMAN IMPORT

UltraFudd

Thanks for the congrats. I liked the seller who is an established member “over there “, and it’s a fair price. I’m not a fan of getting into bidding wars and the completed sales shown on both GB and another firearms price check site for completed sales indicates this one to be right in the ballpark.

It appears that The Attic has another batch up right now, with prices (so far) in the same range. I’ve bought from them before without any issues, but I sure do wonder how they’re still getting a stream of these pistols supposedly “not for export”?

Anybody got a line on those translucent mags? There are four standard 15-round USP mags headed this way, but the white ones have a nice cachet.

UltraFudd

Looks like the market is softening a bit. The most recent batch from the Attic went between $990 and $1025. That’s pretty decent from where they were six months or a year ago. There’s 3 more in the bid process between ~ 600 and 1026, and one BIN @ 1125, so if you’re looking, I’d time bids on the one at 600 with 3 days to go and if that goes up too high, you can get the firm buy @ 1125. I’ve been talking with that gent and he’s a solid citizen. Mine’s shipping out today! 👍

Guyanaman1963

Looks like the market is softening a bit. The most recent batch from the Attic went between $990 and $1025. That’s pretty decent from where they were six months or a year ago. There’s 3 more in the bid process between ~ 600 and 1026, and one BIN @ 1125, so if you’re looking, I’d time bids on the one at 600 with 3 days to go and if that goes up too high, you can get the firm buy @ 1125. I’ve been talking with that gent and he’s a solid citizen. Mine’s shipping out today! 👍
A year or so the Attic was selling them from 1700 to almost 2k. So yes, I agree that the prices are softening up a bit.
Im curious as to where that group buy on the “Other Site” will end up. The draw to that was the price, but now…who knows.
M.

UltraFudd

The last seven from the attic have gone right around $1000, That good news for people that do not have one already. To bad I just bought 2 walthers the day before yesterday
Yeah, but those Russian capture P-38s are going for cheap these days if you don’t mind the dipped re-blue.

Moisin-Nagant rifles have dried up a bit, however, now that they’re being pulled out of storage to equip the next batch of suicide volunteers deploying to Ukraine.

UltraFudd

And . . . for anyone who picks up one of these P8A1’s, you can use the poly USP 15-rounders, or you can tap into the one place I found that has genuine P8 translucent 15-round factory mags.

$75 bucks a pop, but they’re out there for you purists that gotta have one or more than came in the HK case. I’m told there are 20 to 30 in stock.

I found the listing on GunsAmerica, but the contact info led me to:
MDW Guns
Telephone 207 583-8296
Email: sales@mdwguns.com

It’s operated by Marc Wagner. Full disclosure: he’s had some issues and history on another site with deliveries and a group buy.

I wasn’t part of that but there are definitely some hard feelings and concerns out there. My experience was that I contacted him by phone, placed an order, sent him an e-check (PDF doc), and he promptly shipped the mags out to me. They were tracked and arrived promptly in new condition.

No affiliation.

Brad4065

And . . . for anyone who picks up one of these P8A1’s, you can use the poly USP 15-rounders, or you can tap into the one place I found that has genuine P8 translucent 15-round factory mags.

$75 bucks a pop, but they’re out there for you purists that gotta have one or more than came in the HK case. I’m told there are 20 to 30 in stock.

I found the listing on GunsAmerica, but the contact info led me to:
MDW Guns
Telephone 207 583-8296
Email: sales@mdwguns.com

It’s operated by Marc Wagner. Full disclosure: he’s had some issues and history on another site with deliveries and a group buy.

I wasn’t part of that but there are definitely some hard feelings and concerns out there. My experience was that I contacted him by phone, placed an order, sent him an e-check (PDF doc), and he promptly shipped the mags out to me. They were tracked and arrived promptly in new condition.

No affiliation.
Great heads up, and thanks for the added info. I watched the matter in which you're referring to, and
while I was not a part of it, it was definitely a hot mess.

Cheers!!!!