What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HECKLER & KOCH P8A1 9MM FACTORY NEW IN BOX GERMAN IMPORT

Brobus

Staff member
FYI, The Attic purchased around 200 P8A1s and is in the process of importing them. They also recently imported approximately 70 SP5s.

UltraFudd

FYI, The Attic purchased around 200 P8A1s and is in the process of importing them. They also recently imported approximately 70 SP5s.
Damn, now I’m tempted to buy up the inventory of those mags, mark ‘em up to a hundred bucks a pop like the P7M13 mags were in 1993 and try to stay out of jail! 🚓

AGG

Staff member

B&T appears to be the current importer (2022) of the SP5 and the SP5K European Models. ;)

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
Good to know. He will pretty much own the P8A1 forever. Bad for him the price has come down but that tends to happen, witness P9S in 7.65mm 10 years ago vs. now, same dynamic.

P8, different story. The Bw now has P8A1 so both are correct for Bw service (there were years where the P8A1 was on the market but the Bw had not yet taken delivery of any) but they will all be destroyed someday at the end of their service life, current rules require that. The Lw PPK were the last German military handguns surplus'd off as far as I know. P1 (P38) for some years before that. I've only seen two Bw marked P8.