What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Bartlesville, OK

USMCOLDCORPS

I own a VP9 Tactical & a VP9 (coyote brown slide / black lower.) love them both.

I came here because I have two SIG 556’s, two 556-R’s, and two additional 556-R’s (missing the upper receivers) and I need to remove the 7.62x39 barrels from “LEO cut” upper. What led me here is the barrel vice/jig for both brands may work on both brands, and I’d like to build two more R’s with the numerous parts I have. So I’m investigating what led me here and I have some VP9 questions. Thank you for having me. -Curt

USMCOLDCORPS

I also have a nice selection of lever action’92’s, including a scout-scoped ‘92 in 454 Casull. I’m a pistol hunter that likes Thompson Contenders and Ruger Super Redhawks and S&W revolvers. I love long distance shooting. My EDC is the VP9!

Attachments

• IMG_6618.jpeg
    IMG_6618.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_E4438.jpeg
    IMG_E4438.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5643.jpeg
    IMG_5643.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4305.jpeg
    IMG_4305.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4819.png
    IMG_4819.png
    895.1 KB · Views: 7

AGG

Staff member
I also have a nice selection of lever action’92’s, including a scout-scoped ‘92 in 454 Casull. I’m a pistol hunter that likes Thompson Contenders and Ruger Super Redhawks and S&W revolvers. I love long distance shooting. My EDC is the VP9!

Excellent arsenal. :)

Tony

USMCOLDCORPS

Welcome to the site!
Awesome looking collection, I especially like that Colt Gold Cup!!!!
M.
Thank you. I competed with it back in the Marine Corps, just before they switched to the 9mm’s. When I got out, and since it had been tuned for competitions to suit me and it had no use for the marines, they let me purchase it. WOW were things different back then! It’s my first pistol. When Oklahoma started CCW, I purchased a S&W 640 and carried that for over a decade. Then a Marine buddy got brain cancer and had major brain surgery. Three days later he was discharged from the hospital and I and another traveled to St Louis to see him. The doctor was talking to him about what he could and couldn’t do upon discharge and he said he wanted to go shooting with us. Expecting the doctor to say “oh no”, he said that it would be okay. We went to a large indoor range and they had an incredible selection of rentals, to include the VP9. Once I held it, before I even shot it, I was in love. That’s when I ordered the VP9 tactical. Haven’t considered anything in that “class” since.

Guyanaman1963

Thank you. I competed with it back in the Marine Corps, just before they switched to the 9mm’s. When I got out, and since it had been tuned for competitions to suit me and it had no use for the marines, they let me purchase it. WOW were things different back then! It’s my first pistol. When Oklahoma started CCW, I purchased a S&W 640 and carried that for over a decade. Then a Marine buddy got brain cancer and had major brain surgery. Three days later he was discharged from the hospital and I and another traveled to St Louis to see him. The doctor was talking to him about what he could and couldn’t do upon discharge and he said he wanted to go shooting with us. Expecting the doctor to say “oh no”, he said that it would be okay. We went to a large indoor range and they had an incredible selection of rentals, to include the VP9. Once I held it, before I even shot it, I was in love. That’s when I ordered the VP9 tactical. Haven’t considered anything in that “class” since.
Amazing story! Sorry to hear about your buddy.
I really like 1911’s as they have a special appeal to me.
Glad to have you hear!!!
M.