What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Cherry Point, NC

Boba Debt

Well, actually Havelock, but close enough.

I retired from the Marine Corps back in 2000 and have been working as a mech at FRC East since then working on Harries, F4s, CH-46s, H-53s and F-35s.

I’ve got a bad back , radiculopathy in all my limbs and get Botox for my migraines so most of the time I’m an old grumpy vet that isn’t the best at conversing via the net

I got interested in HKs last year and this is what I have bought or built since then

HK Group Picture 001.jpg

Eventually I will add a Mark 23, an SP5 and maybe a couple Tommy Built guns to the vault, but for now I am concentrating on the 416 platform

Some of my more obscure hobbies include collecting 50mm meteorite spheres, arcade machines, 1/72 scale die cast military aircraft, Hot Toys Marvel and DC Figures, and any sci-fi related ship models from our favorite franchises

I used to build and sell Star Wars Blasters and I also love to build guns

Unfortunately I can’t shoot as much as I used to because the percussion exacerbates my migraines but I shoot enough to stay proficient

I mostly enjoy this hobby by building guns , in fact that is what I like the most about it

I have a lot of experience working with the different military platforms and I’ll try to use that knowledge to benefit others and hopefully you guys will expand my knowledge of HKs

BTW – Full Disclosure – I am a proud member of “those that have been banned from the ‘other’ forum”

AGG

Staff member
Welcome to the site. :)
Excellent longarms and setups. ;)
Glad that you joined the Village of the Banned. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Village of the Banned.jpg

copdoc

Welcome. Nice work.

I loved watching Harriers take off at CP MAB. Loud but amazing.