What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB Hk Mk23 Wilcox nightstalker lam

AGG

Staff member
Welcome to the site. :)
Check EB periodically, as well. ;)
There are different models--- ask questions before acquiring--- the mount will be the most difficult to find. :unsure:

Tony

Gray_Fox96

Welcome to the site. :)
Check EB periodically, as well. ;)
There are different models--- ask questions before acquiring--- the mount will be the most difficult to find. :unsure:

Tony
Thank you for the welcome. The mount is very hard to find I found someone whos selling the unit but it has the glock mount.

AGG

Staff member
More than likely, you will have to get the mount with the laser and/or light. :)
Do not waste money on the Glock mount and unit, unless the price cannot be refused. ;)
Any specifics on the unit (?): :unsure:

1. Gen. 1 or 2
2. VS, IR, or both

Tony

Gray_Fox96

More than likely, you will have to get the mount with the laser and/or light. :)
Do not waste money on the Glock mount and unit, unless the price cannot be refused. ;)
Any specifics on the unit (?): :unsure:

1. Gen. 1 or 2
2. VS, IR, or both

Tony
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the unit with the glock mount. Im looking for a gen 2 with both vis and IR but I would be open to other models if I can find them with the mk23 mount. I love the way the wilcox lam looks on that gun witn the light and laser its old school cool.

Gray_Fox96

Im still searching. This is going to be a very hard find.

AGG

Staff member
Check EB too--- it took me 7 years to find the mount (NIP w/all). ;)

Tony

Gray_Fox96

Haha that's a very long time. I'll keep looking. I am sure alot of people want it too.