What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK P7M13-SD 9mm Pistol Rare Original Factory Threaded

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
I've been wrong many times before on gunbroker, but these 2 sales are unbelievable!

Brobus

Staff member
P7M7 and which special production? ;)

Tony
There are quite a few extremely rare P7s series pistols. The first one that comes to mind besides the P7M7 is a POF (Pakistan Ordinances Factories) P7M13. There are only two of these known.

B97A430C-285F-47D1-8998-11B44D81E1CA.jpeg

AGG

Staff member
There are quite a few extremely rare P7s series pistols. The first one that comes to mind besides the P7M7 is a POF (Pakistan Ordinances Factories) P7M13. There are only two of these known.

I remember this now. ;)

Tony

Lamont

Staff member

Interesting. Nowhere near $39K. And then re-listed. And then ended immediately. I'm thinking it sold low because the serial number is not within the accepted range of 092234 - 092279 for "real" SD. Possibly relisted after the winner realized that?

I allow for an SD to occur outside that range (mine is 92226) but 8 serial numbers off is a lot different than 3 years between proof marks. Non-factory SD features here include that trigger stop and the rear sight. I have seen a very similar rear sight in Germany, but it was installed on a H&K P9 and being the only other example of it I've ever seen in 15 years, I'm ready to say it's not factory either.

Thoughts?