What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK P9S Roller Delayed

5Wire

I had a P9S in 9 mm. Kind of a strange pistol. The roller delay works fine but to decock the pistol the cocking lever is depressed and then the trigger is pulled. I found that to be counterintuitive and a bit worrisome but it does work. There is also a plastic recoil buffer which needs to be present and to spec and it's something of a pain to get at and replace if you can find any buffers. I had three, one in the pistol, two spares. The pistol is very accurate, and popular as a suppressor platform.

Attachments

• IMGP0021.JPG
    IMGP0021.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP0025.JPG
    IMGP0025.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 7

AGG

Staff member
I had a P9S in 9 mm. Kind of a strange pistol. The roller delay works fine but to decock the pistol the cocking lever is depressed and then the trigger is pulled. I found that to be counterintuitive and a bit worrisome but it does work. There is also a plastic recoil buffer which needs to be present and to spec and it's something of a pain to get at and replace if you can find any buffers. I had three, one in the pistol, two spares. The pistol is very accurate, and popular as a suppressor platform.

Very nice--- especially the polished blued slide. :)

Tony

My dad has a 9mm P9s- the accuracy is astonishing. Such a neat gun. He bought one chambered in .45 in the mid-80s and, sadly, sold it sometime in the early 90s. He kicks himself all the time over that decision!