What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK Pistol Bag Group Buy

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
How is this working? If we hit 20 it will be a group buy?
Yes, I need 20 bags to proceed. Of course, it would cost less with 20+ but we will get hit with import duty fees if we go over $2,000 USD, which I am trying to avoid.

Elkaholic

Thanks for the info. If you'll take a check or postal money order when the time comes. I'll take one

Ridgerunner

I will take one also please let me know how we can pay thanks, awesome looking pistol pouch

Ridgerunner

I am gauging interest for a Group Buy of HK Pistol Bags, which are available only on the German HKWebshop. They only have the BLACK color available now (RAL8000 is sold out).

Here is the link for the bag on the German HKWebshop: https://eu.hkwebshop.com/HK-Pistol-Bag.html?action_ms=1

I ran this group buy once before on HKBlow and had a great turn out:

Cost for 20 bags, including shipping is 1.304,94 Euro = $1,627.53 USD. So each one will be right around $81.38 (before shipping to your door). Cost to ship these via USPS Priority Mail (Medium Flat Rate Box) is $15.50 and will fit up to 2 bags. So for 1 bag, the final cost will be $96.88. For 2 bags, it will be $178.26.

Anyone interested?

View attachment 4177View attachment 4178View attachment 4179

View attachment 4180View attachment 4181
With someone tell me where or how I pay for this ???