What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK USP 9 from Tomb Raider

GuntherRommel

No thanks, sounds like they not even be real match usp 9's . I'm sure they will go high novelty wise

Last edited by a moderator:

Nra-Life-Member

1248-5.jpg

Lamont

Staff member
No thanks, sounds like they not even be real match usp 9's . I'm sure they will go high novelty wise.
I spent a bit of time searching stills and looking at them. The wrong angle/lighting can make lettering /markings disappear. The "Match" on the left side of the barrel weight does not show in many because of that AND appears to have been blacked out, I would guess as a distraction. I never found a pic that showed the front of the weight so we could see/not see the red HK logo, but that may have been blacked out as well. These guns are earlier serial number wise than the 9mm Match I just sold on GB last week but to me the reason to wonder if these were built as 9mm Match is that H&K has never imported any in 9mm. Where did they come from? Exactly I mean. Feature wise they appear to be correct. If you think about it, $7K for a mint condition Match, times two, all you have to do is add $6K for "what they are", arguably iconic guns in a non-arguably iconic movie and the price may not be too far off. Too bad the carry/reload rigs are not part of the package, then I think there would be less disagreement on the suitability of the asking price.

Brobus

Staff member
Seems like a deal when you compare it to the two P7M8s that just sold on Gunbroker for $25,580.00.