What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK USP Compact (.357 SIG)

AGG

Staff member
$2,225.00--- incredible. ;)

Tony

N0m@d

Wow!! someone really wanted that one... just last week I purchased a USP Compact 2 tone stainless Date Code (AC) 2002 I guess in .40 for $880 off of GB, came in the original case with all of the goodies including an unused warranty card (I was worried I paid to much). I couldn't tell it had ever been fired except for the proof round... there were no marks anywhere on the barrel or slide. I'm not a collector just thought it would be cool to add to my other firearms. I do know the .357 SIGs were not as prolific as some of the other calibers.

Attachments

• hk-uspc-40-contents.JPG
    hk-uspc-40-contents.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 5
  • hk-uspc-40-front-no-numbers.jpg
    hk-uspc-40-front-no-numbers.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 6

ENDER

Staff member
Wow!! someone really wanted that one... just last week I purchased a USP Compact 2 tone stainless Date Code (AC) 2002 I guess in .40 for $880 off of GB, came in the original case with all of the goodies including an unused warranty card (I was worried I paid to much). I couldn't tell it had ever been fired except for the proof round... there were no marks anywhere on the barrel or slide. I'm not a collector just thought it would be cool to add to my other firearms. I do know the .357 SIGs were not as prolific as some of the other calibers.
Nice pickup and welcome to the forum. It's a good thing I snoozed on this auction as I sometimes have more money than brains.

AGG

Staff member

Welcome to the site. ;)
That was an excellent deal. 😀

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Nice Score! Welcome to the site!
M.