What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK45c

Deputydave

I just made a post about having a hankering for a P30 in 40 S&W. And then getting a 357sig and 9mm conversion barrel for it to turn it into a 3-n-1 platform.

I'm also getting a hankering for an HK45c. A buddy on a different forum has been chatting about them and his desire to get one. Talking about the features, accuracy etc. After looking into it myself I've found that it would make a good back up to my USP 45 in that it would give me a second 45acp platform.

Anyone else have/shoot the HK45c? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Smartravler

I just made a post about having a hankering for a P30 in 40 S&W. And then getting a 357sig and 9mm conversion barrel for it to turn it into a 3-n-1 platform.

I'm also getting a hankering for an HK45c. A buddy on a different forum has been chatting about them and his desire to get one. Talking about the features, accuracy etc. After looking into it myself I've found that it would make a good back up to my USP 45 in that it would give me a second 45acp platform.

Anyone else have/shoot the HK45c? I'd like to hear your thoughts.
I have shot Springfield XD, Springfield 1911, CZ 97 in .45.
The 45c is the best shooter. Light recoil, good sights.

TheJerkman

I love my baby poop 45c. I love it so much I paid retail for a second brand new never touched about a month and a half ago. Honestly if you get it you're gonna love it. I have zero regrets at all

AGG

Staff member
I love my baby poop 45c. I love it so much I paid retail for a second brand new never touched about a month and a half ago. Honestly if you get it you're gonna love it. I have zero regrets at all

Welcome to the site--- I will be watching you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Deputydave

Okay, pics are needed :)

Deputydave

I'd look at either :) Not looking for either in the short term, but it's on the list for down the road.