What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK93A2 (LNIB)

Klaus

Pretty clean except the chipped up mag well. I’m interested in what this will go for.

Tailflash

Wow, $5500 at the moment with 28 bids! I SO remember when these were $500 back in 1986 (my first HK)...

Last edited:

Klaus

Not yet. ;)

Tony
My apologies. I looked up the wrong link. It was the one you posted Jan.24 on a IB date coded nib 93a2. I believe that’s the one that sold for that amount.😬

AGG

Staff member
My apologies. I looked up the wrong link. It was the one you posted Jan.24 on a IB date coded nib 93a2. I believe that’s the one that sold for that amount.😬

No problemo--- there have been a lot of HK93's for sale recently. ;)

Tony

RobMa

I used to have a literally brand new one that was barely handled and like an idiot I got rid of it. And now in my state I have to ask permission from my masters to own a rifle like that...

:cautious:

Guyanaman1963

I used to have a literally brand new one that was barely handled and like an idiot I got rid of it. And now in my state I have to ask permission from my masters to own a rifle like that...

Dont feel too bad. We have all sold guns that we later regretted for various reasons. I could kick myself at some of the things that I Have gotten rid of.
M.