What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

How to convert a V3 (DA/SA) P2000SK to V1 or V2 LEM 1.0

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
TooSixy submitted a new resource:

How to convert a V3 (DA/SA) P2000SK to V1 or V2 LEM - How-to guide on converting a V3 P2000/P2000SK to LEM

This short guide will show you how to convert a V3 (DA/SA) P2000SK to a LEM. You can have a V0 LEM (Decocker with a spurred LEM Hammer), V1 (Light), or V2 (Heavy) LEM. Though not officially supported by HK, it's an easy conversion that you can do yourself with a few parts and tools.

There is no official LEM kit for the P-series pistols (due to HK's position on LEM conversion on P-series pistols) but parts can be obtained individually from HK Customer Service (706-568-1906)...

Read more about this resource...

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
It is the same hammer for all the P-series guns.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
thanks for the post - I have a P2000 V3 that I want to convert to V0 for my wife. You have part # 209262 listed for the spurred hammer. In the searches I've done, it shows that this is P30 hammer. https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/209262

Just wanted to confirm that this is the right choice for V0 variant of P2000.

Thanks so much!
In case you are looking for one (and don't mind paying $20 more), HKParts.net has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.