What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ki date code Mark 23

Sickboy

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on this but I’m looking for a KAC MK23 suppressor and I’m already pretty sure I will be over paying.

Runningmancs

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on this but I’m looking for a KAC MK23 suppressor and I’m already pretty sure I will be over paying.
The only suppressors I’ve seen up have been insanely over priced like by a factor of 3. There’s a lot of KG code guns or even KH, what you have so far is so nice it might make sense to hold out. If you buy the KI maybe to have until a proper KG pops up.

Sickboy

The only suppressors I’ve seen up have been insanely over priced like by a factor of 3. There’s a lot of KG code guns or even KH, what you have so far is so nice it might make sense to hold out. If you buy the KI maybe to have until a proper KG pops up.
Yeah, but I gotta get one.

Runningmancs

If it’s any consolation someone posted that a shop got a shipment of KAC USP pistons, likely means they are starting manufacturing for usp/mark23 suppressors

mesutozil

Price seems pretty fair for this, no? Don't see many of the older date code MK23's, especially in good condition. With the extra mags and case this is pretty tempting. Wish it was off Gunbroker, though!

Sickboy

Price seems pretty fair for this, no? Don't see many of the older date code MK23's, especially in good condition. With the extra mags and case this is pretty tempting. Wish it was off Gunbroker, though!
Someone on another site just picked up a KH with the camo bag for $2000 + tax.