What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knob Creek Fall 2021 SubGun Match runs and results

Grease Gunner

At the Knob Creek Fall 2021 National SubGun Match we had 218 completed runs and if you add in the DNFs or DQs we had 232 (I think) Im exhausted. Looking forward to driving home.

The final results of the Fall 2021 Knob Creek National SubGun Match were certified last night by 9pm and I can proudly say that I took 1st in three classes and 3rd in another. I was also the Top Gun award winner-meaning i shot the fastest run out of those 218 competed runs. Of the top four fastest runs made-I had 3 of them....using my Swedish K and MP5

I spent way more than I planned but I purchased a good amount of parts for other subguns and such. Also picked up a nice pile of items to resell.

Here are links to my top 3 runs

Psifer

Contributing member
Nice work! That seems like a lot of fun. I'm disappointed that I'll never get to experience Knob Creek.

AGG

Staff member
Great work--- congratulations--- thanks for the videos. ;)

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
That's awesome, and you look good doing it. How do I get one of those tee shirts?