Kost checking in

Kost

Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Posts
18
Location
Montana
Feedback: 0 / 0 / 0
Kost here onboard...greetings from Big Sky Country!

Hey Tony @AGG

Cool you launched your own H&K web site! I didn't know you were loaded, I knew your H&K's are lol =)
I didn't know about this site until yesterday or I would have registered sooner. Thank you @ENDER for helping me with registration.

Thank you for letting me in the door, hopefully I can contribute to the site and members...I really don't have much.

Kost out...
 
Kost here onboard...greetings from Big Sky Country!

Hey Tony @AGG

Cool you launched your own H&K web site! I didn't know you were loaded, I knew your H&K's are lol =)
I didn't know about this site until yesterday or I would have registered sooner. Thank you @ENDER for helping me with registration.

Thank you for letting me in the door, hopefully I can contribute to the site and members...I really don't have much.

Kost out...

Again, welcome to the site--- glad to have you here. ;)

Tony
 
Back
Top