What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last/first new "car"......

MMissile

I've had hundreds of mopars thru the years, and new vans, trucks, and motorcycles. Somehow, I new purchased a new "car". I went online, looking at new trucks....and almost threw-up at the prices. My dually is gonna stay the course.

However, I decided to look at dealer inventory. I stumbled on a car I hadn't heard of. 2023 Chrysler 300C. Apparently, these weren't advertised and a limited run model [2000 USA]. It's a SRT car, and has all the mechanical pieces of a Hellcat, except the supercharger.
They came in 3 colors, and I found a red one. It seems that you can only get one, if someone backed-out of their order. The dealers only delivered these cars. A person had to order directly/order with Stellantis...thru paypal direct-deposit. I got mine, because the person who ordered it [name on window-sticker]... got anxious and wouldn't wait for it to be built. He bought a loaded Charger. Anyways, it's a NA 6.4/8-speed. It has all the go fast stuff, and all the Chrysler 300 comfy stuff.
It's a riot to drive, and behaves like a SRT. I fell for it, as it's a gentleman's hot-rod. No scoops, splitters, defusers, stripes, cartoon characters, etc.

About six weeks after purchasing it, Stellantis/Chrysler sent me a really nice certificate of authenticity. Leather cover, laser-etched, and full info. Pretty cool. Nice send-off for the 300 and hemi mopars.300 left side.jpg
300 left front up.jpg
300 rear coater.jpg
300C 11-3-23.jpg
300C cert 3.jpg
300C cert 2.jpg
300C cert.jpg

Last edited:

MMissile

By the way, if you want to use that 485hp, find a good installer and get this: AL PRIORITY
This car will probably never see the track. I bought it for going out and road trips. It should also never see weather or severe punishment. I can't even use most of the on-board aps. LOL, My feeling is it's already fast enough to cause trouble. I drive it on cruise, all the time.
I have no idea what your link is for. I abhor technology.

I'm guessing that's a security device.

Last edited:

MMissile

This car will probably never see the track. I bought it for going out and road trips. It should also never see weather or severe punishment. I can't even use most of the on-board aps. LOL, My feeling is it's already fast enough to cause trouble. I drive it on cruise, all the time.
I have no idea what your link is for. I abhor technology.
Let’s just say it helps keep you safe from small town judges!
Not getting it. What does that do?

MMissile

Not getting it. What does that do?
Figured it out. I really haven't needed that sort of thing. Rode sportbikes for 35 years, and got 1 ticket. It was for a 3 gear wheelie. I've always had the mind and gut-feelings to keep me outta trouble.

UltraFudd

Figured it out. I really haven't needed that sort of thing. Rode sportbikes for 35 years, and got 1 ticket. It was for a 3 gear wheelie. I've always had the mind and gut-feelings to keep me outta trouble.
It helps me on my annual sojourn to the East Coast going through heavy enforcement areas like Upstate NY and most of Ohio and Indiana (whatever’s not under road construction). There’s a group and we actively test our installations against all current known threats, and if you install correctly and test rigorously, they’re pretty much bulletproof as long as you drop anchor on first alert and then let ‘em get a reading.

Brad4065

Only 1 ticket???!!!! Damn you're good.

By the last time I received my last ticket, I had one point left on my license, and had to go to the judge for doing 130 something in a 55.
With that said, it was flipping 3:00 in the morning and there was NO ONE on the interstate. Thus the reason i drive a 4x4 now.....no gitty up <sigh>

MMissile

Only 1 ticket???!!!! Damn you're good.

By the last time I received my last ticket, I had one point left on my license, and had to go to the judge for doing 130 something in a 55.
With that said, it was flipping 3:00 in the morning and there was NO ONE on the interstate. Thus the reason i drive a 4x4 now.....no gitty up <sigh>
Obviously, there was some luck involved in that period of time. When something looked too good to be true...it usually was.
I got that reckless reduced to a 5-over. My attorney knew everybody/everywhere. He was cheaper than tickets and insurance.
I did get a few tickets in cars. Been clean for almost 20 years. The growing stupidity of others, makes them magnets for cops.