What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest HK purchase?

JordanR

I just bought a Sp5k - 2016 or 2017 under 500 serial, still waiting for CBI to do background check. it takes 5 to 7 days now here in Colorado. an unintended mandatory waiting period I guess.

So I have two out of the three offerings of the current HK lineup with the SP guns. I originally hated the look of the L but it has been growing on me as of late. a PDW is not in my sights, three lug does nothing for me and I ain't paying a premium for it.

I am adding a German drop in flappy paddle to my 5K and all will be right in the world. ( doesn't have the block )

Guyanaman1963

I just bought a Sp5k - 2016 or 2017 under 500 serial, still waiting for CBI to do background check. it takes 5 to 7 days now here in Colorado. an unintended mandatory waiting period I guess.

So I have two out of the three offerings of the current HK lineup with the SP guns. I originally hated the look of the L but it has been growing on me as of late. a PDW is not in my sights, three lug does nothing for me and I ain't paying a premium for it.

I am adding a German drop in flappy paddle to my 5K and all will be right in the world. ( doesn't have the block )
Congratulations!
pics of what ya got brother! ;)
M.

AGG

Staff member

Congratulations on the acquisition--- the SP5L has a 3-lug barrel. ;)

Tony

SuperSix_9

very nice, with groups like that and the optic, you could easily push this out to a further distance .

SuperSix_9

@UltraFudd thats a good looking set up.
Great shooting. I have been considering a Holosun or an EoTech, but I want one with the 3x magnifier as well.
Looks godd with good shooting!
M.
EoTech, Aimpoint and other red dots have a 3X multiplier, I have an Aimpoint with a 3X multiplier on a La Rue swing arm mount for my M4. I would think about what you are going to be shooting, I don't know if I would put a 3X multiplier on a pistol cable rifle, but I would be interested to see the results.