What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOUND Looking for an HK93 trigger pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamont

Staff member
Anyone have a good source for one of these? Doesn't have to be German, USA made is fine. HKParts is out of stock.....

31328fac

Lamont

Staff member

Tailflash

Thanks! Cheaper......but too late, and I wanted a 2 position anyway, not SEF. Appreciate the effort!

I saw the semi-auto in the title and the typical semi-shelf so assumed it was actually 'semi', but now that you mentioned it, sure enough, its supposedly a SEF (?). Can't figure how it would be SEF as that housing, with its welded shelf configuration, should not be able to accept a trip sear, right? I'm scratching my head at these packs that the seller has as they sure look like traditional semi only housings...

Lamont

Staff member
I saw the semi-auto in the title and the typical semi-shelf so assumed it was actually 'semi', but now that you mentioned it, sure enough, its supposedly a SEF (?). Can't figure how it would be SEF as that housing, with its welded shelf configuration, should not be able to accept a trip sear, right? I'm scratching my head at these packs that the seller has as they sure look like traditional semi only housings...
Yeah, that's why I'm not sad I got what I got. "Buy once cry once".

Status
Not open for further replies.