What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M&P Shield

Hk-USPC-40

I have had this think about S&W M&P Shields since late 2019 when my late twin brother wanted a carry pistol & I came up with the M&P Shield 2.0 which was the newest one at the time
Later I picked up an Optics ready Shield Plus with night sights & not long after a Performance center Plus with ported barrel & slide + fiber optic sights
Last month I found a M1.0 Performance Center 40 S&W Shield with ported barrel & slide with night sights
I wanted the textured reinforced frame for the 40 so I swapped slides with the M2.0 & put the 10 degree striker from the 2.0 in the 40 + the matching sear & installed a factory Shiels Plusses flat faced trigger making the perfect carry Shield IMOPB030006.JPG

I now have four Shields + a 380EZ we bought in 2020 = five
One 40, three 9mms & one 380acp
PA290001 (1).JPGP7160038.JPGPB030008.JPG
Put a Shield plus flat faced trigger in the M1.0 with a M2.0 9mm slide too to keep the feel the same on all four
Only the Optics Ready doesn't have the manual safety, just the way they came my way
It now wears a Shield SMS Red Dot & is working out well for me for carry at night sometimes

PA080029.JPG
I have also been carrying my Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP that wears a SIG Romeo Zero
Have eight magazines for the HC & a nice IWB cut for optics from We The People
P8210003 (1).JPG
This is a great lightweight carry pistol that fits my hands very well too

In the past couple of months, I sold my three H&Ks, two Glocks, two SIGs & a Ruger
I have another Hk USPc-40 coming soon, it's an AI 2008 with night sights & two 12 round magazines + case