What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass Listing on GB in a few days

Lamont

Staff member
Mine. That's why I'm not going to link to any of them, that and they aren't up yet anyway. Big shipment, all of them going off at $0.01 starts.

If you ever wanted a P9S SGIII 9mm/.45 I think there's a dozen or so of those and other P9S. Two P9 Targets (SA only, 090 prefix, only 500 made) with spare matching barrels or barrel/slide.

Couple each P7M13, P7M8 with Nill grips. A couple of 9mm K3's, a couple of conversion sets, both 7.65mm & .22LR.

USP Elite 9mm, 5 or 6, three of them with Merkle weights. One USP Match. Couple Euro setup Mk23's.

That's the H&K stuff pretty much. Oh, an HK4 set with all 4 calibers.

SIG P210's there's a brief-cased matching numbered multi slide barrel set, a few P210-6, and a P210-7.

SIG Sauer, a P228 and a P220 .45/9mm conversion set with matching numbered slides and barrels.

Plenty of others, Walther P5, P5C, P88. Manurhin revolvers in .357 with 9mm cylinder, .38, .32 and even one of the really rare .22LR, Smith & Wesson revolvers and Target Champion auto's, and a couple Korth revolvers. Couple of CZ83's in 7.65mm, not the usual 9mmK, NIB. Something for everyone!

DO NOT message me with offers, you can make those at GB by bidding on the listings, these days everything is sold on GB at "One Penny Start".

Nra-Life-Member

Good luck with the auctions! How do I get big shipments like that?? My dealer always buys older HK stuff - that I find on-line..

Lamont

Staff member
Years in Germany both in the Army and not, more history there than most (the subject of a DDR STASI file in the BStU Archives in Berlin) German wife, more money than I knew what to do with in the years I was contracting in Iraq, coming through Germany every time I rotated home on a 105/35 rotation over 4 years, all the people I've met/know there over a 12 yr period of buying there, friends you make introduce you to more friends......That's where it is for me anyway. There are other guys who plow that field now that were not around back then that these days buy more than I but still don't have the connects, they are still busy on the auction sites whereas half of my stuff comes from previous business or references. That gold engraved P7K3 was a reference. The last two PSP (ser.#2-239) were both references. I've actually been busy the last couple years with other stuff, hadn't imported anything since before the Chinese Bio-War Attack, not much buying either, so most of this stuff has been there for at least 3-4 years, and is a lot more expensive now. Europeans can read GB too.

Oh, and you need an 08 FFL. SOT if you want to import the cool stuff.

Lamont

Staff member
@Lamont are you listing as yourself or are you using Ultra Rare?
As myself bro. He got too busy, "victim of his own success" if you will. Frankie is good people, solid as the day is long, but a 6 month wait to list stuff is too much for me.

Lamont

Staff member
OK I wont message you, I will do it here

"With offers"

😂😂😂😂🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻
Here's the thing.......I lost about $5-$8K each on the last two PSP I brought in, because I did a private sale for what I figured was a good price. Usually I figure pretty well, but that time not consulting the market in conjunction with that big jump in P7 series prices cost me big. It wasn't anyone's fault but my own but won't do it again. Ever. I'm not big enough that I can afford that kind of loss more than the once it takes me to learn to fucking NEVER do it again.

Nra-Life-Member

.I lost about $5-$8K each on the last two PSP I brought in,

If you lost that kind of cake - then I can't even afford to look at a PSP. Is the loss because of the crazy market or because these were one of a kind type PSP's?

If you find a Sig P228 that nobody wants to buy - Maybe with an ugly import mark :eek: feel free to solicit me with a PM - I will not be offended at all - Just saying...

Lamont

Staff member
If you lost that kind of cake - then I can't even afford to look at a PSP. Is the loss because of the crazy market or because these were one of a kind type PSP's?

If you find a Sig P228 that nobody wants to buy - Maybe with an ugly import mark :eek: feel free to solicit me with a PM - I will not be offended at all - Just saying...
Ah, I got snagged by the initial stages of that recent price jump across the P7 series, but we are talking ser. # 2-239, not whatever else people call a PSP. So yeah, "rare".

There will be a vintage W. Germany P228 in mint condition/box etc. up there.

The neat thing about one penny start is, everything sells the first time, no "hey will you take this much" on relists, etc.. and when I do find myself there because I didn't do one penny, I just ignore all the emails like that and leave it up there until it sells. People who don't take the hint get x'd out, I must have 50-60 user names on my blocked bidder list.

Last edited:

Lamont

Staff member
All are up.

All are "one listing and done" no relists as I will be else-wise engaged for a good while after I get all the current listings that sell out the door to their new owners.

If I'm lucky, no one will bid on those K3 sets and by the time I get around to relisting them next year the prices on P7 series will have gone up yet again. :ROFLMAO:

Nehalem Man

Going to say it because its just hanging there...........

Pics?

:D

I see the penny starts went out the window.

-E-