What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The HK Archivist

THRLSEKR

Sometimes one has to break the barriers to get thru to a ”Grunt” and “EX-NYPD”!
However it was done, I’m glad it worked and your now outdated posts were finally cleaned up... Just the way its always been... USAF has to clean up your mess! 😂
But its all good... I still love you brother!!!
M.
And just how (on God's green Earth!) does a boot-polishing, jet-fueling, air-conditioned, hot-food eating, A.F. PUKE expect to 'clean up' the mess of a Hard-Charging, High-Speed, NO SLACK, slugging it out in the MUD, Baddest Mother in the Valley INFANTRYMAN.........from either 40,000 feet SAFE in an AWACS or back in garrison, you know zoomie, In the REAR with the GEAR ?????

Post Script: Love me less......

Guyanaman1963

And just how (on God's green Earth!) does a boot-polishing, jet-fueling, air-conditioned, hot-food eating, A.F. PUKE expect to 'clean up' the mess of a Hard-Charging, High-Speed, NO SLACK, slugging it out in the MUD, Baddest Mother in the Valley INFANTRYMAN.........from either 40,000 feet SAFE in an AWACS or back in garrison, you know zoomie, In the REAR with the GEAR ?????

Post Script: Love me less......
😂 thats some funny stuff!!!!

THRLSEKR

Tony,

As I stated before.....elsewhere....in another life, I have visions of meeting you and finding that my visions of you as a SOUTHERN' LAWY-A and looking like Andy Griffith in MATLOCK are just SPOT ON!!!

Attachments

• AGG.jpg
    AGG.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0

AGG

Staff member
Tony,

As I stated before.....elsewhere....in another life, I have visions of meeting you and finding that my visions of you as a SOUTHERN' LAWY-A and looking like Andy Griffith in MATLOCK are just SPOT ON!!!

You may be surprised. ;)

Tony

Attachments

• 23bdc810fae8025dfb12927d23dc6630.jpeg
    23bdc810fae8025dfb12927d23dc6630.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 0

AGG

Staff member
The Crimson Tide did it in dominating fashion. ;)

Tony

MJ1

Well it was a round about Tripp but I think I found AGG here.

I thought I had lost access to the brain trust.

..MJ..

fm2exQA.jpg

AGG

Staff member
Well it was a round about Tripp but I think I found AGG here.

I thought I had lost access to the brain trust.

..MJ..

Glad that you finally found us. ;)

Tony