What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morning wood!

Lamont

Staff member
Quit putting your business info/advertising at the bottom of your posts. No more advisory of stuff you have for sale on Gunbroker. LAST WARNING.

Manofdusk

Quit putting your business info/advertising at the bottom of your posts. No more advisory of stuff you have for sale on Gunbroker. LAST

Lamont, go ahead and kick my American ass off of here then.

Last edited by a moderator:

AGG

Staff member
Ed,

I told you that you could put that information in your signature line.
I also said not to post so many of your builds for sale at one time--- it gave the appearance of being a "vendor", which we do not allow here for conflicts of interest reasons (e.g., HKPRO).
You were asked not to do this once before, but you recently did it again, and ENDER deleted those posts.
I hope that you will reconsider and remain a member--- if not, PM ENDER and have him close your account.

Tony

Manofdusk

I PM’ed Ender.
Good luck fellars.

AGG

Staff member
Ed,

I regret that you are leaving--- your knowledge of builds is incredible. ;)

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
While I was not aware of Tony having given permission for the tag line info, the rest of it stands. I note that rather than "OK, I'll comply", after a previous offense and a warning BY TONY, when you realized your actions were not going to be countenanced, like all tempestuous little brats you chose to take your ball and go home.....In other words, if you can't do as you like, you'll leave. "Indicative" of why you were here to begin with, says I. ("Pirate speak", Hallowe'en in 2 days....)

Edit to add:

Man, you just sealed your fucking doom with that little Commie bastard thing. Marine you may have been, and American patriot as well, but you never served in West Berlin, where we knew more about Commies than you ever will even if you got on a plane to Moscow RFN. The East German commies didn't have a STASI file on eveyone who served there, you had to earn it, and I did. "Proof", got a copy from the BStU Arcives, if you even know what that is.

As well, save the passive-agressive shit about being "threatened". LOL.

Buh-bye.

Last edited:

MSOGDAWG

1667010847347.jpeg
Man....I aint been looking at this place as much lately....stay logged on and keep it up in a tab on my phone but....Damn....I aint been here. I can say Ed was very supportive of my LE Agency with gear and knowledge and we did business on a personal level as well. Very kind, professional and again VERY VERY supportive of my Agency. I cant Thank him enough.

Could this be two type A ol skewl no BS warriors just locking horns and possibly cooler heads could prevail??

C'mon Gents....as MIL vets we surely recall tact, bearing, discipline and respect?? Not pointing at ANYONE specific, just stating a thought. I would like to see this go in a positive direction.

Lamont

Staff member
No, he's done. No one comes here and runs their suck like that when they are already doing something they have been previously told not to do.

AGG

Staff member
Man....I aint been looking at this place as much lately....stay logged on and keep it up in a tab on my phone but....Damn....I aint been here. I can say Ed was very supportive of my LE Agency with gear and knowledge and we did business on a personal level as well. Very kind, proffesional and again VERY VERY supportive of my Agency. I cant Thank him enough.

Could this be two type A ol skewl no BS warriors just locking horns and possibly cooler heads could prevail??

C'mon Gents....as MIL vets we surely recall tact, bearing, discipline and respect?? Not pointing at ANYONE specific, just stating a thought. I would like to see this go in a positive direction.

You need to visit more often. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I too am hoping for cooler heads to prevail. 🥶
Wish we were all close enough to discuss it over a beer. 🍻

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
After being called a little commie bastard and told to shove the rules up my ass, there will NEVER be anything to discuss. EVER.

Last edited:

xsefan

Contributing member
Children. Children. Just have clear rules and restrict movement after the 3rd offense. Keep it classy unlike that other hk forum