What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MP7 leaked 3D model

flybynt

Anyone hear about the CMG ransomware attack that yielded many many many completely modeled firearms?
Well there is a an fully modeled MP7A2 in the batch of files that were leaked by the hackers apparently when CMMG refused to pay.

I have talked to several people about the files and the MP7 in particular, they say they are pretty much spot on.

I would be interested to hear anyone's thoughts on the subject if you have them and have taken a comprehensive look at them.

Brad4065

Anyone hear about the CMG ransomware attack that yielded many many many completely modeled firearms?
Well there is a an fully modeled MP7A2 in the batch of files that were leaked by the hackers apparently when CMMG refused to pay.

I have talked to several people about the files and the MP7 in particular, they say they are pretty much spot on.

I would be interested to hear anyone's thoughts on the subject if you have them and have taken a comprehensive look at them.
I have not, but also would like details. I "know some people" that probably, would/could make these a thing.
I for one, would in for a couple.

Thanks for the info and Cheers!!!!!

flybynt

I have not, but also would like details. I "know some people" that probably, would/could make these a thing.
I for one, would in for a couple.

Thanks for the info and Cheers!!!!!
It would need a fair number of metal parts to finish one out. Barrel, trunnion, internal stiffening rails, pins, springs....but still most of those could be sent out to be manufactured if someone had the coinage to make it a reality.

But for me the draw is that now someone would have a digital accurate model for making your own accessories and upgrades to small parts now that the TBT 4.6 or whatever he is calling it is coming out.

Anyone else have thoughts?