What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My three roller lock rifles. Wannabe HKs, lol.

pitfighter

Contributing member
My Three roller lock rifles:

1. PTR PDW SBR in 7.62x51mm
2. PTR in 9x19mm
3. C93 in 5.56x45mm

I shoot these and enjoy them - we've gone through a lot of brass.

I will by an actual HK at some stage, but, I treat these like lego and try different variations and parts and shoot them to hell.
It has been an interesting learning curve.
Putting off shoots because an $8 part is wrong, learning that some bolts have their buffer included, and others have it in the stock.
Ejectors baby, the grip may fit like stock but that doesn't mean it's right, hah.

Anyway, thought I'd share my "mutts" - son of a thousand fathers rifles:

.tempImagegRhYYt.jpgtempImage4lW3Mb.jpg

Attachments

• tempImageFzNhO7.png
    tempImageFzNhO7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • tempImageDLfn1O.png
    tempImageDLfn1O.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

AGG

Staff member
Excellent trio--- if you enjoy them, do not waste money on HK (blaspemy, I know), unless you are collecting. ;)

Tony

pitfighter

Contributing member
Excellent trio--- if you enjoy them, do not waste money on HK (blaspemy, I know), unless you are collecting. ;)

Tony

Decades ago - I learned to shoot on with L1A1 - When I came to the US, I bought L1A1's and FALs as they were intimately familiar.
I'd never shot a roller lock rifle until recently.

So, I am moving slowly, and "cheaply" lol!

They are so much fun, I will buy an actual HK someday, but for now, wrecking and re-building these is a terrific learning lab.
Each gun has numerous parts and aftermarket add ons, they'd lose all their value as collector pieces.