What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamont

Staff member
We will NOT be having any "group buys" for anything with a serial number that is not physically present in CONUS at the time payment is tendered. Ever. Period. And even IF we were going to do so, no one who is not an 08/Importer would have any business whatsoever to be soliciting such from the membership. "Your Importer". If an Importer was needed for firearms for some reason, we already have one, but that's not the point. The point being Marc actually is an 08/Importer, if there were problems dealing with a real Licensee, you think we're going to do that with someone who is not? LOL. Nope.

A little parts business going, that's fine. ("Merkle Weights Group Buy" went bad on the other site as well if I recall.....) This is not about the fact that I am an 08/SOT and also import from Merkle. Most of the Elite 9mm's I have coming very shortly to be posted on GB are so equipped. So what. IDC about that. It's about the fact that we will NOT EVER be doing group buys for guns in Germany. I can't believe that after what happened with Marc anyone would ever even think to suggest this. Let alone someone who's not even a real Importer.

Nope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.