What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from NE

HKdaddy

New guy intro? I'm from the midwest, NE. Been into guns for about a decade or so. Discovered HK's back in 2019ish. Wanted to purchase an SP5, so I went to Scheels. But all they had was this SP5K-PDW thing. I had no idea what it was initially. But after recognizing it from one of my favorite movies/franchises (Resident Evil) I decided to take it home. Spent some time on Google and quickly discovered how special & rare at that time this gun was. I'd scored. Well fast forward to today and now all I own are HK firearms. Besides a Glock that id like to replace one day with a Mark23 & an AP5 which I consider a more accurate "clone" of the MP5 than I do the SP5 change my mind! Anyway thats a little bit about me in regards to firearms.. Excited to see what's going on over here! Looks like an awesome group. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction!

Regards,
Geoffrey

HKdaddy

Welcome Geoff, make yourself at home. Oh, and we love pics here :giggle:
20240310_172753.jpg
You can save this one in your spank bank haha 🥵😍😆 sp5 to mp5sd done by joe at dt. Got another one being put together by Wes.. spared no expense build, parts kit stuff, b&t barrel, proper re-marking new/current style, etc. That one will be listed for sale when it's done. Just a heads up if anyone is interested!

AGG

Staff member
You can save this one in your spank bank haha 🥵😍😆 sp5 to mp5sd done by joe at dt. Got another one being put together by Wes.. spared no expense build, parts kit stuff, b&t barrel, proper re-marking new/current style, etc. That one will be listed for sale when it's done. Just a heads up if anyone is interested!

Welcome to the site. :)
Most excellent--- thanks for sharing. 😀
I would get a Mark 23 next. ;)

Tony

HKdaddy

Welcome to the site. :)
Most excellent--- thanks for sharing. 😀
I would get a Mark 23 next. ;)

Tony
Thanks Tony! Yea I've yet to get started on hk pistols so they're up next! And I'd definitely like that to be my first because SNAKE 🐍 😏