What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member here

Barn Owl Lover

Hi.

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member here. I'm hoping to talk about some news and thoughts related to HK items that's been floating around. I do hope that I can sort of make a home here.

Guyanaman1963

Hi.

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member here. I'm hoping to talk about some news and thoughts related to HK items that's been floating around. I do hope that I can sort of make a home here.
Welcome to the forum and about time you showed up!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Say... you wouldn’t know of anyone that knows a little of that new HK 433 or something like that would you??? ;););)
Just kidding, but I did enjoy your thoughts on it on the “other” site! :cool:
M.

Barn Owl Lover

I've had a few new thoughts about it that I might ask about here soon, but also on the newest member of the HK416 family as well.

AGG

Staff member
Hi.

Glad you made it over here. :)

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
Hi.

Warm welcome - pitch a tent, we have plenty of room for you. ;)