What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New official HK website

has-been

Contributing member
Product side of site looks good. I personally don’t want to/need to know about a company’s utilization of green energy or their diverse and inclusive workforce or them creating more awareness and sensitivity of societal values. I just miss the days of companies just quietly making their products.

Brad4065

Product side of site looks good. I personally don’t want to/need to know about a company’s utilization of green energy or their diverse and inclusive workforce or them creating more awareness and sensitivity of societal values. I just miss the days of companies just quietly making their products.
That my friend was a well thought out, and placed statement.

Cheers to you!!!!

Barn Owl Lover

As much as I can care less about the stuff pointed out here (IMO, it's HK trying to curry favor with Germany and the EU's largely liberal leadership) about being green and inclusive (nothing against wildlife or energy conservation and being welcome and open to all), at least HK finally updated the site after many years. For example, the 433 shown until now was gen 1 or 2, instead of the current gen 5 variants. Not to mention product omissions (G95, HK437, etc).