What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to HK

HK12Step

So what’d ya get? We like pictures. Welcome to the site; it always starts with one…here’s to many more in the future. Congrats on your first HK and again, welcome aboard!

ENDER

Staff member
Yes, welcome. You never forget your first, but just to be sure .......................... take a pic and share with us (y)

Jslow

Contributing member
Welcome!!! Good to have you. So…what is your HK that you bought. Pics or at least info man come on!! It’s like a drug to us. We gotta know 😂

ORL-LLC

You know HK's are VERY Addictive.
You can NOT just have ONE.

Welcome to the DARK SIDE!

Guyanaman1963

Welcome Brother! You will like it here.
One word of caution…. Never ask “if” you should by a HKXX or to help choose between 2 HK’s…. You will go broke because the answer is always yes and buy both!!! :cool::cool::cool:
Pics of what ya got!!!

M.

450bush

Thanks!!

I actually got an USP 45 that was a police trade in... Currently DAO and I just got the parts to convert it to SA/DA.

I am worried about the addiction !!! I am already addicted to one vendor (CZ) and now I am getting addicted to another one LOL...