What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not getting notifications?

kong

Anyone else not getting emails notifications? I think I have all my permissions set right but I get no emails from here. They are not going to my spam either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ENDER

Staff member
@kong You should have gotten one when I replied to your message. I show one was sent out of our SMTP server. Did you get?

kong

I got this one...first one I have gotten. Did I have something set wrong?

AGG

Staff member
Anyone else not getting emails notifications? I think I have all my permissions set right but I get no emails from here. They are not going to my spam either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Did you receive my PM on your FMP post?

Tony

kong

Hi Tony,

I did. I thought I replied? Sent you a pm.

Crash

Hello Mods. I also am not getting all the notifications. When I come back to the site it shows alerts but nothing in my inbox. Spam folder checked. I have gotten PM notifications but none for threads or sections I am following. Preferences are all set correctly as best I can tell in both the 'Account Details' and 'Preferences' sections but maybe I am missing something. Any suggestions? Thanks.

ENDER

Staff member
Hello Mods. I also am not getting all the notifications. When I come back to the site it shows alerts but nothing in my inbox. Spam folder checked. I have gotten PM notifications but none for threads or sections I am following. Preferences are all set correctly as best I can tell in both the 'Account Details' and 'Preferences' sections but maybe I am missing something. Any suggestions? Thanks.
PM sent.

ENDER

Staff member
Got the PM notification
The attached image shows that the system sent you email notifications both when I replied to your post and when I PM'd you. Are there other notifications that you are expecting?

crash.jpg

Crash

Yes. For example, I am 'watching' the Found a Deal' section and when I log in I see the 'alerts' for new posts but have not received the email notification for those alerts. I am pretty sure when I clicked on the 'watch' it asked if I wanted the email notifications and I selected yes. I am going to unwatch and I'll wait a few hours and select watch again and see what happens.

Crash

Getting emails now. Looks like unwatching and re watching did the trick.