What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offering my Cerakote services

skullbox

I am more than likely moving out of my shop at the end of the summer which means no more Cerakote work and VERY LIMITED gun work for the foreseeable future. I am now offering this service in all colors I have as I need to get rid of the paint. I will consider doing nearly anything mags, tools, small metal parts. Please PM with the details of what you have.

For a limited time, I will Cerakote them free of charge if you pay the shipping. PM me with your details on mags and count as I have to make sure I have enough paint left. I'll post the progress of your mags as they done so it should be a fun thread for those who want to know more about this process. I've posted this same offer and photos of stuff I've completed on the "other" site but wanted to offer it here as well.

I currently have the following colors available:

All H-series coatings:

Zombie Green
Hidden White
Stormtrooper White
Mil-spec O.D. Green
RAL8000
FDE
USMC Red
Burnt Bronze
Graphite Black
Satin Mag
Titanium
Tungsten
Sniper Grey
Blue Titanium
Hunter Orange
NRA Blue

Blackout (Elite series)
FDE (Elite series)
Concrete (Elite Series)
Midnight (Elite Series)

ENDER

Staff member
Thanks Erik, I'm gonna buy a beater just to help you get rid of the titanium blue - well the slide at least.

flybynt

Hmm i have a few aks i could send your way lmk and ill pm ya

skullbox

Some stuff I've done recently:

USPc-slide2.jpg

MK23-mags.jpg

AAC-rails.jpg

fde-vs-RAL.jpg

mp5-mag-rust.jpg

mp5-mag-no-rust.jpg

20210103_135916.jpg

20210113_011841.jpg

Mp_Tx

Awesome effort. Let me dig up some non FFL stuff and I will shoot you a PM.

flybynt

@skullbox Eric tell me whete to send upto a dozen 40 round hk93 mags. The color you did on the 25 rounders is what im after. They are good + to vg cond but some have numbers added to the floorplates.

Lmk if this is cool and if so whete to send