What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official HK91 and clone pic thread!

31ST MEUSOC

Ok so I am thinking of refinish on my 91 clone so should it be semi hk gloss black , Matte black or Od green with black accents? Or old school woodland camo?

Attachments

• Resized_20190926_182554.jpeg
    Resized_20190926_182554.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 3

Tailflash

Funny thing just happened at a visit to the local Lowe's. I bumped into one of the employees there that was wearing the 'camo' vest to indicate they're a veteran, and the conversation quickly turned from treated lumber to his Army service to talking guns.

Out of the blue, he said, "Do you know anything about HK91s? My cousin in CA has this gun that he bought brand new years ago and its still in the original box; he's never fired it. He says it has a weird camouflaged paint scheme on it and wants to know if I'd be interested in it..."

My reply... "Is a duck's ass watertight?"

AGG

Staff member
Funny thing just happened at a visit to the local Lowe's. I bumped into one of the employees there that was wearing the 'camo' vest to indicate they're a veteran, and the conversation quickly turned from treated lumber to his Army service to talking guns.

Out of the blue, he said, "Do you know anything about HK91s? My cousin in CA has this gun that he bought brand new years ago and its still in the original box; he's never fired it. He says it has a weird camouflaged paint scheme on it and wants to know if I'd be interested in it..."

My reply... "Is a duck's ass watertight?"

Keep us updated. ;)

Tony

MJ1

tRtw7VY.jpg

My old 91.

MJ1

It's a good shooter and when we still all the steel up on the hill at turn three before the idiots shot up the media booth on the top of the hill I played the bells from 500Y. the big 6" buffer was a boon to follow up shots.

Ed460wa.jpg

Tailflash

Picked up this beautiful blue/gray (IA date code) '91 this last weekend. I was there when the original owner & longtime Air Force friend first opened up the box when brand new back in 1986. I got this gun (& all accessories shown) back in Jul 2019, but just now, was able to get it back to its original home here in Utah.

IMG_6999.JPG

ENDER

Staff member
Picked up this beautiful blue/gray (IA date code) '91 this last weekend. I was there when the original owner & longtime Air Force friend first opened up the box when brand new back in 1986. I got this gun (& all accessories shown) back in Jul 2019, but just now, was able to get it back to its original home here in Utah.

View attachment 5783
Very nice - with all the goodies too. I think I'm gonna find a bayonet for mine after seeing this collection.