What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official M110 Thread

Lamont

Staff member
Always thought the M110s were awesome. Wish I’d hung onto some of the SR-25s I’ve had over the years.
I thought so too until.....I have to tell you, the Knight's M110 that TC had when I was on contract SUCKED. Wouldn't hold zero, forget about it after the first 5 rounds and it starts heating up. I had a buddy who was a DDM almost got booted off contract after he failed the quarterly qual 2x in a row. Former USMC Scout Sniper. He only kept his job after someone listened and he was allowed to use an M24 (our DDM had a choice of either) to try again, which he passed easily.

I'm not sure why the military insisted on calling the H&K product by that number also. "Jinx". I would consider getting the H&K product except they are overpriced compared to the LMT and don't use PMAGS. End User vs. collector, "buy 'Merican" after all the "F you" that H&K has done us. I know, somewhat hypocritical given my liking the USP series and my commerce in P7 series. They want that to change, give us a damned MP7 semi pistol.