What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official SP5/SP5L/SP5K/SP5K-PDW Picture Thread

Lowlight010

I thought I'd share mine and want to see others. Post those SP5(k)!

From never owning or shooting an HK before a couple months ago, I can say I've caught the HK bug.
The SP5 I think I'll be throwing on an A2 stock (and form 1) and be done with it.
For the PDW, I messed with a few iterations of optic setups and landed on this. I had a aimpoint H1 co witness setup, but the short charging handle busted up my knuckle. I just mounted the SRO+M8 and haven't shot it in this config yet, but I'm liking the minimal profile at least.

50752324171_c39a848e93_c.jpg

Last edited:

rmepilot

I thought I'd share mine and want to see others.

From never owning or shooting an HK before a couple months ago, I can say I've caught the HK bug.
The SP5 I think I'll be throwing on an A2 stock (and form 1) and be done with it.
For the PDW, I messed with a few iterations of optic setups and landed on this. I had a aimpoint H1 co witness setup, but the short charging handle busted up my knuckle. I just mounted the SRO+M8 and haven't shot it in this config yet, but I'm liking the minimal profile at least.

cjft3LF.jpg
Where did you find the SP5?

AGG

Staff member
I thought I'd share mine and want to see others.

cjft3LF.jpg

Excellent trio.

Tony

DevilDog03

Contributing member
i would wager you are not willing to pay rape price that they have been going for!
M.
Ya know I’m content with it but I burn at the fact they didn’t do it right the first time. But it was I guess groundbreaking they did make it again since it hadn’t been done for 30yrs or so.

No regrets here.

drace

Wearing a Form 1 can I just completed a few days ago. Will have it cerakoted Graphite Black when I don't mind relinquishing it to the shop for the 2-4 week turnaround time.

Attachments

• DSC_0047-2.jpg
    DSC_0047-2.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 7

AGG

Staff member
Wearing a Form 1 can I just completed a few days ago. Will have it cerakoted Graphite Black when I don't mind relinquishing it to the shop for the 2-4 week turnaround time.

Very nice. ;)

Tony

flybynt

Very nice!!!
Welcome and congratulations!
I like what you did with MRO... let us know how it shoots!
M.
This is my preferred optic setup except I use the RMR. I have heard a lot of people say but what if you loose the battery or the optic stops working, not an issue I say. Use the optic window as an enlarged diopter rear sight (instead of the horrible rear castle sight) and center the front diopter sight in the rear window and on your target as normal, then goto work!