What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official SP5/SP5L/SP5K/SP5K-PDW Picture Thread

AndyAK

Contributing member
Is this the MP5 general? Or exclusively for H&K produced SP5's?

DRYHEAT

My little collection
kkuawHD.jpg

Sabre671

My house find. Mint, stuck in a time capsule STG77, March 1990 date code, Steyr AUG. came with original box and paperwork, GSI import box and paperwork from the late 80’s before they closed their doors after Federal Legal battle, 4-42 round mags, 4-30 round mags and all the fixins. The original owner had purchased the weapon, gotten sick and died. I don’t think it was ever shot. I had two former LEO colleagues that carried 90’s select fire AUG’s their entire career. I had shot them and always thought they were an odd duck. It wasn’t until I broke it down, I was immediately impressed with the simplicity of the firearm.4-days of watching videos and reading about the AUG and I am in a position of being convinced that it has clear advantages, even today, over many current self defense platforms. I’ve come from a place of I would never purchase one, to wanting a more current one in addition to this awesome piece, so I can add a T2 and modern white light. Incredible firearm, especially given the era it was conceptualized. 16” barrel next to my SBS Benelli and it’s still shorted… my MP5K, slightly out of photo, is shorter, but with a 5-ish Barrel. Incredible. I carry a 10.5 M16 at work, don’t see this changing.. but the AUG is more balanced and has some big advantages over the stoner design. Handicaps as well. Cheers…IMG_2013.jpegIMG_2008.jpeg
Awesome tools and wrapping paper. ;)
Is that an AUG-P? :unsure:

Tony