What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Year Anniversary Giveaway

AGG

Staff member
⚒️Great Gift from Tonos The All Knowing⚒️

Looks Like Next Thursday 11-18-21 will be the one year anniversary of the Forums Launch
@AGG @ENDER
Has anyone come up with a Logo YET?? My Next door neighbor has an embroidery machine
She doesn't do anything for FREE BUT Maybe a Patch for ME or a wallet = Small & Easy
There's a Place in the Greentree Mall near me called Lids that can make any embroidery logo on a hat.
Maybe I could get a Hat Made if I had the Logo or maybe a small pic of a handgun or rifle = MP5 USP P7 MK23 etc.
HkProShop
The holidays are making me sad as this Thanksgiving & Christmas will be my 1st without my Twin Brother Jerry
My Older Brother Passed last Thanksgiving Day
Gary

View attachment 5653

Probably too early to release t-shirts, coffee mugs, and the like--- cool rendition with the USP. ;)
Maybe a logo contest? :unsure:
Persevere this Christmas without Jerry--- he is with you in spirit. 🔥

Tony

Skandar

Logo contest would be cool.

Some unsolicited advice having done this for military units and other organizations, set some parameters for:

• Shape (circle, shield, logo text, rectangle, etc)
  • Min resolution and max size
  • Limit on number of colors
  • Any trademark or copywrite concerns about items / logos used IN the new logo.