What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P30 in 40 S&W/357sig

Deputydave

So I've had a couple of different P30's in 9mm. I liked them quite well and they were excellent pistols. Never seemed to hang on to them though. I've had four different P30sk's as well and never seemed to hang on to them either. Well, I've a mind to rectify that. I've been having a hankering for another P30, this time in 40 S&W. That way I can also get the 357sig and 9mm conversion barrels for it and make it into another 3-n-1 platform which I personally really like having. I'd like to find one in DA/SA with a manual safety as that is my personal preference.

I very much like the ability to change the side panels and back straps for that customized feel. Makes them an extremely comfortable pistol to shoot.

Additionally, might have to put some thought into another P30sk. Too bad they don't make those in 40 S&W.

Deputydave

No one here as a 357sig barrel for a P30 40S&W?

How about a P30 in 40S&W and a 9mm conversion barrel? I see EFK Dragon offers a conversion barrel but not sure if anyone else does? I also see that 9mm can be used in a P30 40S&W magazine reliably from what I'm reading.

H&K-93

I have a 9mm conversion barrel for my P30 -40-S&W by EFK FireDragon.
It works perfectly but I I must qualify that by saying that I use p30 9mm magazines with it and I also swap out the recoil spring assy. form a 9mm.
I haven't encountered any extractor or ejector from the 40 cal slide.

H&K-93

GuntherRommel

I had a usp 40 match barrel from EFK fire monkey and it was a piece of shit. 1/4" to short for match length weight and the feed ramp had problems with the leo white plastic mags. I finally found a real HK Sport barrel and it worked prefect. I'm not trying bad mouth anyone. I would try to find a real HK conversion barrel at all costs

Deputydave

Does anyone make a 357sig barrel for the P30?

HK12Step

Does anyone make a 357sig barrel for the P30?
EFK does, 4 in stock:

RCM does also but currently out of stock:

Kost

Heard good things about RCM, too bad Jarvis does not offer a .357 barrel for the P30