What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD P30SK V3 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENDER

Staff member
Presents as new, very low round count <50. All original factory goodies including HK loader. BG date code. Flexible payment options

$550 local / $575 shipped

P30SK.jpg

Last edited:

flybynt

@ENDER TBH I don't know much about the p30 series, but I've been looking at a small EDC like the vp9sk and I have seen the p30sk coming up in a lot of those searches so why don't you give me an old fashioned jingle and you can enlighten me a bit about this pistol and the LEM variants.

ENDER

Staff member
@ENDER TBH I don't know much about the p30 series, but I've been looking at a small EDC like the vp9sk and I have seen the p30sk coming up in a lot of those searches so why don't you give me an old fashioned jingle and you can enlighten me a bit about this pistol and the LEM variants.
This is a V3 - DA/SA no safety. This is not LEM. I try and I try and I try, but can never master the LEM in any HK model. I gave up yrs ago.

I’m working on a P30 currently. If you don’t sell for a bit, shoot me a note and I’ll see where I’m at on adding a P30sk

Status
Not open for further replies.