What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P7K3 complete sets on Gunbroker......

Brobus

Staff member
I was watching that auction as well. I was about to start bidding until the price took off. To the untrained eye it was just a triple caliber P7k3 made from a hodgepodge of P7K3 parts. It was really a Euro spec factory .32 (7.65mm) pistol with an “IH” date code .22LR conversion kit with no import marks (extremely rare) and a complete .380 (9K) conversion kit with extra 7.65/9K slide. If that pistol were to be put back in its original configuration and the conversion kits were sold individually, I would expect it to sell in the $14k range. It was also located in California which usually adds 20-25 percent more since it can be legally transferred to a California resident.

Lamont

Staff member
Yeah Frankie pointed out the CA aspect to me by text this morning but it wasn't a productive interaction other than that and I decided to block his number so I don't have to hear from him anymore. Apparently mine have been "drug behind a truck" and "nothing of mine has sold for 4 months"........of course he didn't know I was in Germany for 8 weeks which is why nothing was listed in that time, but it is what it is. I used to blow off the accusations of him talking trash about other folks listings but now I have personal experience.

Full Disclosure: I used to do business with Keystone but had to stop when the lag time between me shipping and them listing hit 6 months.