What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P7K3

jackpot41

a question for the K3 experts.... I was fortunate to purchase a NOS K3 in .380 (no .32, alas) with the conversion for the .22...It is a USA import, the numbers match on the .380 slide to the frame, however the .22 slide has no SN... Would this imply that this is a replacement???? The coversion kit box has the same serial number as the .380 box....
thanks in advance for anyone's assistance!

AGG

Staff member
Matching .22 LR converssion kit black plastic boxes will have the SN (in white, and in a recessed rectangle) on the front lid (bottom right corner) of the box --- yours will probably have 032. :)
Non-matching .22 LR converssion kit black plastic boxes will have the AT-P7 K3 on the top lid (bottom right corner) of the box, and a blank recessed rectangle on the front lid (bottom right corner) of the box . ;)

- the slides will generally be marked:

a) "Eagle/N" date code "antler" on the right slide--- yours is probably "Eagle/N" IH "antler" (centered), or
b) date code "antler" K3 "Eagle/N" HK Inc. Sterling VA on the right slide

I have seen the following matching kits: :D

1. Factory .380/9mmk

IH (87) USA-167 (HK/Chantilly)

- .22 LR conversion kit- matching conversion slide USA-167P7K3/.22 LR”

IH (87) 992 (TSS HENDERSON NV)

- .22 LR conversion kit- matching conversion slide 922P7K3/.22 LR”

2. Factory .22 LR

II (88) 2247 (? importer)(1 of 3 with both conversions)

- 9k/7.65 kits- matching conversion slide “2247/01” “P7K3/ 9k/7,65”

Can you post pictures of the left side of the sidearm, and pictures of the left/right .22 conversion slide? :unsure:

Tony

Last edited:

jackpot41

i will take some cell phone pics of the slides tonite... I am not certain as how to post them to the forum
thank you.