What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POF imports

Nehalem Man

Any ideas about whether or not the POF P5 series will be imported again?

Good question. Atlantic Firearms reported about a month ago that their contract was fulfilled and that they didn't expect to see anymore. ????

-E-

Nehalem Man

Federal Armaments is the importer. Maybe a polite email inquiry would shed some light.

-E-

ENDER

Staff member
Federal Armaments is the importer. Maybe a polite email inquiry would shed some light.

-E-
Mr. Mark Bailey is listed as a principal and operations director for Federal Armament LLC. in Arkansas. Is he yet another brother?

Raygixxer89

Good question. Atlantic Firearms reported about a month ago that their contract was fulfilled and that they didn't expect to see anymore. ????

-E-
That's a shame. While I'm not interested in getting one, I'd still like to see more offerings from different manufacturers coming in. Diversity is great!

Johnny

I heard from somewhere (forget where now maybe reddit) that they aren't coming in anymore

MrWhite

I thought Patriot Ordnance Factory, Inc (POF-USA) was the importer.

ENDER

Staff member
I thought Patriot Ordnance Factory,
Pakistan Ordnance Factories is the manufacturer under an old license from HK on original HK machinery. Fed Arms was the most recent US based importer. I don't know that Patriot was ever involved.

Last edited:

ENDER

Staff member
POF (Pakistan) is done here with contract guns as Blaine from Atlantic stated. Its political.
Got one of the last ones that Atlantic farmed out to be upgraded. This matches my marine finish M590a1 exactly.
View attachment 2354

Sure took care of the shiny finish issue that they all had. Looks great. I think the days of the $1500 clone are gone gone gone.

Welcome