What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSG1 new old stock

31328fac

I wonder if they filled all the spots, link is dead.
Did it ever go live? I never got a notification, wonder if every time someone heads up the link they got inundated with emails? They kept moving the goal posts on which quarter they were releasing. Also wondering if the mr223 announcement has affected these as well if they were bringing in as pistols

Brad4065

I've been trying to get someone from there to respond to me about these rifles for a month now. No luck. I'd love to get one. I've got all of the correct parts laying around to make it as god intended, LoL.
Let me know if you get anything. I'm truly interested. I'd change out the stock for the PSG stock.
Just my preference.

Cheers!!!!!!

Klaus

I have one of those ugly stocks in a box somewhere. Black crinkle finish and HK logo on the rubber but pad. I dont remember for sure it might have come off an FMP back in the 90s?

andrew1182

I have one of those ugly stocks in a box somewhere. Black crinkle finish and HK logo on the rubber but pad. I dont remember for sure it might have come off an FMP back in the 90s?
SR9 Perhaps.

AGG

Staff member

The thumbhole stocks used: :)

1. SR9 (Bell & Carson- black or painted "woodgrain"--- marketed as the "Orion" model);
2. FMP XG3S (Bishop- green);
3. SAR-8 (Bishop- black (early); Bell & Carson- black (later))

Bell & Carson--- pebble-grain texture; Bishop--- smooth texture. ;)

Tony

Brad4065

The thumbhole stocks used: :)

1. SR9 (Bell & Carson- black or painted "woodgrain"--- marketed as the "Orion" model);
2. FMP XG3S (Bishop- green);
3. SAR-8 (Bishop- black (early); Bell & Carson- black (later))

Bell & Carson--- pebble-grain texture; Bishop--- smooth texture. ;)

Tony
Not to get off topic, but it has to be duly noted, that @AGG has
gone back to the dark side on color text messing. ;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

{Caveat: Personally I think it's cool.....I just can't figure the how}

Cheers!!!!!