What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Just across the wire.....

Lamont

Staff member
If there's something you want and you can still find it for a decent price, buy it now. You may have to pay retail on GB but if every distributor's website says "out of stock"...........if Biden is sworn in, you can forget about it. Anything "in stock" will be gold, and possibly no more imports of anything "threatening", CZ Scorpions & Brens, Tavor's, etc..

Ammo is already stupid, $119.00 for a 50rd box of 9mm HP and "out of stock".

Let the fun begin........

AutoLode

If there's something you want and you can still find it for a decent price, buy it now. You may have to pay retail on GB but if every distributor's website says "out of stock"...........if Biden is sworn in, you can forget about it. Anything "in stock" will be gold, and possibly no more imports of anything "threatening", CZ Scorpions & Brens, Tavor's, etc..

Ammo is already stupid, $119.00 for a 50rd box of 9mm HP and "out of stock".

Let the fun begin........
Agreed and doubtful it will get back to normal anytime soon if ever

"Build back better" means it's a new world and regular folks become preppers by default

Lamont

Staff member
"Build Back Better"....LMMFAO.....What does that even mean....Oh that's right, it's not SUPPOSED to mean anything, it's just a mindless slogan for the "woke" to nod their heads to....

Last edited:

AutoLode

"Build Back Better"....LMMFAO.....What does that even mean....Oh that's right, it's not SUPPOSED to mean anything, it's just a mindless slogan for the "woke" to nod their heads to....
bYeDone mumbled "Build back Better" a dozen times this week in his speech welcoming back the Madgick Knee(g)rows swamp

MMissile

I concur. They know not, what they're planning. I know they want unarmed peasants, I don't see it.

DocHolliday

Contributing member
If only some of us choose to fight we will die in vain. If we all choose to fight we will win handily. When the time comes to fight — and it’s coming soon — resign yourselves to not be pussies.

The government can only do what we allow them to. When they start telling you that now you owe them a fortune to keep property you already own — that’s what our middle fingers are for. And when they push the issue...well, that’s what our trigger fingers are for.

MMissile

The Colonists put up and gave all. I fear most people will wilt like cut flowers, now. It would seem that technology has made it very difficult for people to organize as a conservative group of action. I would suggest that people talk with their neighbors, families, and all seek-out like minded individuals. Small organized groups, can muster into larger groups of conservatives. Our thoughts and feelings could be expressed with more attention being paid to our concerns.

AGG

Staff member
The Colonists put up and gave all. I fear most people will wilt like cut flowers, now. It would seem that technology has made it very difficult for people to organize as a conservative group of action. I would suggest that people talk with their neighbors, families, and all seek-out like minded individuals. Small organized groups, can muster into larger groups of conservatives. Our thoughts and feelings could be expressed with more attention being paid to our concerns.

Cells. 🌎

Tony

AutoLode

Remember the Twilight Zone episode where Buddy Epson looking like Jed Clampett is approaching the pearly gates with his dog ?

I imagine walking past a line of 4000 young men all of whom gave everything on June 6th 1944 in Operation Normandy and I'll have to pass each one looking them in the eye and I don't want to say I was scared or I ran from defending the country they sacrificed all for

Pic below are the "Lucky ones"

Wounded men of the 3rd Battalion, 16th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division, receive cigarettes and food after they had stormed Omaha beach on D-Day, June 6, 1944​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 1