What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Machine gun(s).......are they ghosts now?

Brad4065

Hey fellow outlaws!!!!!!! {just sarcasm over our newest House bill :rolleyes::oops:}

So what happened to all the transferable sears, registered receivers, DLO's, other packs and/or full autos etc.,?

They are few and far between on GB. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

Cheers!!!!!!

AGG

Staff member
Hoarders (and investors)--- but they are out there--- along with AOW's and DD's. ;)

Tony

flybynt

Easy homie....just wait till things play out a bit and things like FRTs will get reinstated and then ultimately things like the NFA and GCA get challenged due to new and upcoming SCOTUS rulings

Guyanaman1963

Easy homie....just wait till things play out a bit and things like FRTs will get reinstated and then ultimately things like the NFA and GCA get challenged due to new and upcoming SCOTUS rulings
FRT’s are banned?
I can only pray that the NFA and GCA gets overturned and the ATF is dissolved.
M.

flybynt

@Guyanaman1963 Well the ATF sent out a notice to retailers and FFL holders that they are currently considered illegal machine guns by the ATF. The trend we are seeing is for owners to document destruction of units they are in possession of or surrender them to ATF.

Guyanaman1963

@Guyanaman1963 Well the ATF sent out a notice to retailers and FFL holders that they are currently considered illegal machine guns by the ATF. The trend we are seeing is for owners to document destruction of units they are in possession of or surrender them to ATF.
I am so glad that I don't have any of those triggers!
I lnow they were on the warpath about the FRT’s but I thought it was on hold because the manufacturer was contesting it. But thanks for the heads up!!!
M.

MSOGDAWG

My understanding (as of a month or two back) was it is under legal challenge by Lawrence Demonaco of Rare Breed Triggers.

MSOGDAWG

It is a true AFT bullsh!t case and abuse of the system....like a case of "we wanna win and be right so bad we bend the law as we see fit"

Manofdusk

When did the ATF send out that notice? I never received it in the mail or electroniclly.

flybynt

It is a true AFT bullsh!t case and abuse of the system....like a case of "we wanna win and be right so bad we bend the law as we see fit"
Yes truely ATF is abusing its ability to wantonly draft and implement rules without any checks and balances under the guise of administive law granted to it under the legal cannon of Chevron Deference vs them applying the Rule of Lienity. Thier playbook is to create ambiguity where it did not or does not exist so that they can apply Chevron instead of lenience in deference to those brought up on criminal charges when there is statutory interpretation that requires a court to apply any unclear or ambiguous law in the manner that is most favorable to the defendant instead of kicking things back up to the legislative branch so that we the people have a say in our government and the process of the creation of law and a fair shake at due process.

There are many cases up for consideration in the SCOTUS that are waiting for review not the least if which I am waiting for is Aposhian v. Garland which is the case about bump stocks and how it applies to Chevron vs the Rule of Lenity and or how they coexist and possibly in which order they should be applied.

Last edited:

Brad4065

I think it was only to those that had FRTs in stock that they got from a list 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ok....forgive me....but the nomenclature of "FRT" means what? I know....I've
already conceded that I'm the dumbest guy in the room.

The good news IS....... I have no where to go but UP!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::unsure::unsure::oops::oops:;););););)

Guyanaman1963

Ok....forgive me....but the nomenclature of "FRT" means what? I know....I've
already conceded that I'm the dumbest guy in the room.

The good news IS....... I have no where to go but UP!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::unsure::unsure::oops::oops:;););););)
Forced reset trigger. It pushes the trigger back into your finger… simulates f/a like bump stock sort of.

ENDER

Staff member
I don't think the ATF sent anything official to FFL's - or I missed the memo. (regarding FRT's)