What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Machine gun(s).......are they ghosts now?

UltraFudd

Don’t feel bad. Was at my local dealer today and he tells me he’s got an MP5 coming in on a Form 3 for a guy.

Paperwork’s getting stuck; my dealer calls the guy and says where do you live and the guy replies “Well, I’ve got a drivers license out of Illinois”

First clue all is not well. We’re in Wisconsin.

But where do you live, you know, sleep at night? “Indiana”.

Bzzzt! You lose. No wonder he can’t get a right background check. The guy dropped $50k CASH for this gun.

My dealer calls the shipping dealer in Florida with the bad news that this particular MP5 is not coming to the Land O’ Cheese. Nope!!! 😵‍💫

Brad4065

Don’t feel bad. Was at my local dealer today and he tells me he’s got an MP5 coming in on a Form 3 for a guy.

Paperwork’s getting stuck; my dealer calls the guy and says where do you live and the guy replies “Well, I’ve got a drivers license out of Illinois”

First clue all is not well. We’re in Wisconsin.

But where do you live, you know, sleep at night? “Indiana”.

Bzzzt! You lose. No wonder he can’t get a right background check. The guy dropped $50k CASH for this gun.

My dealer calls the shipping dealer in Florida with the bad news that this particular MP5 is not coming to the Land O’ Cheese. Nope!!! 😵‍💫
:oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well......I'd say some time next year, he "might" be able to hold it at the dealer {ETA; physically touch it} .....but shipping to Illinois {probably the big city}....probably
won't happen. That sucks.

One would think that if you dropped $50K on the MP5........you'd have your ducks in a row.;)

Keith120286

Contributing member
:oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well......I'd say some time next year, he "might" be able to hold it at the dealer {ETA; physically touch it} .....but shipping to Illinois {probably the big city}....probably
won't happen. That sucks.

One would think that if you dropped $50K on the MP5........you'd have your ducks in a row.;)

He must be a card-holding member of the More-Money-Than-Brains Club.

Last edited: