What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: MP5K.......sale....

Balls Deep

What coupon code were you referring to? Was it a Palmetto one? Care to share it?
I can't remember the code, as it's now out of stock. But it was listed on the buy page in "quotes"

The AP5 was on sale today as well. It was below $1100 using the code "AP5" - but it didn't last long.

MasterJP

Contributing member
PSA would not ship to states behind the iron curtain, like the everf-cked WA.

Brad4065

Thanks to a Judge in eastern Oregon measure 114 is on hold for now, Its just unbelievable its come to this. From one of the best states to the worst overnight
I know "some people" in better states....let me know and I'll hook you for a transfer. ;)

Guyanaman1963

I know "some people" in better states....let me know and I'll hook you for a transfer. ;)
Forget that!!! @GuntherRommel is coming to Clermont Fl. If he likes more Rural…. Groveland or Mascotte…. Crap…. Ill find him 100 acres in the “swap” if that's what he wants!!!
Let me know brother… I will start looking!!!!
As for work…. Florida needs quality guys like him!!!!
M.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nehalem Man

Gun.deals is reporting the AP5-M for $899 from PSA with code "AP5".

I would buy one of those as well if I thought it wouldn't get stuck in background check purgatory.

-E-

Last edited: