What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: New addition.......

Mildot

Good looking K9 there Holmes, that's right the dog, LOL, Well Done!!

copdoc

They are amazing. One of my buddys trains them. He does a demo and hides a cell phone in a jar of peanut butter. Then tells the other guys to hide all 5 bottles. The doggie can find it everytime.

Brad4065

They are amazing. One of my buddys trains them. He does a demo and hides a cell phone in a jar of peanut butter. Then tells the other guys to hide all 5 bottles. The doggie can find it everytime.
You're not kidding. This thing is like a vacuum cleaner when on lead. We're still working on doing cadaver locate
drugs or both. Bomb dept didn't want her.....they wanted "more aggressive":rolleyes:

Cheers!!!!!!!!

PS Can tell you....you can't go wrong with this breed. We have Rottweilers, and I love them dearly,
but this is a whole new ballgame.

copdoc

More aggresive???? They are smart. They are not junkyard dogs.

Look up youtube of them jumping. Holy moly.

I hope you post videos.

has-been

Contributing member
Good looking pup. Glad to hear training is going well and she has the necessary temperament and drive. We have been looking after my son’s Malinois/Dutch mix for over two years now. We had Rottweilers since 1995 and this has been a life-altering experience. After two years she has finally found her groove.

Brad4065

Good looking pup. Glad to hear training is going well and she has the necessary temperament and drive. We have been looking after my son’s Malinois/Dutch mix for over two years now. We had Rottweilers since 1995 and this has been a life-altering experience. After two years she has finally found her groove.
Thanks!!!! We too have had, and still have Rotts, and they are near and dear to my heart.. This one is a whole new game,
and she LOVES to work.

ETA:

Attachments

• 0605181604.jpg
    0605181604.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

CIH8240

Very nice looking K9! I’m not so sure about the Tampa Bay Lighting sweatshirt though!